About the Instructor
Susan Schenk is an Occupational Therapist, Learning Difference Advocate, Author, Speaker, Mom, Wife, and CEO of Technology & Tools for kids.
Through her business Technology & Tools for kids, she supports parents with her Strategy Sessions.
She supports her peers by teaching OTs across North America how to use technology in a powerful way to develop skills in the school setting - with her online courses such as iPads at School, Click to School Success, and Keyboarding Skills Made Easy.
She also spoke at the Ontario Society of Occupational Therapist about Barriers When it Comes to Technology in the School Setting.
"Beyond Ok from Invisible to Invincible" is her book which will take you through her learning journey as she discovered how she learned and how she could support others that learn differently.
Her book led to the creation of the Invincible Mama Program which is now a series of Videos and Workbooks. As well as co-creating a Shift Your Thinking LD Summit which is out of Toronto twice a year!
You will learn HOW and WHEN to work on keyboarding skills with this mini course.
- You will receive a workbook to help you identify the skills for each keyboarding level and what to work on at each level.
- You will receive videos to review apps that will support different keyboarding skill levels.
- Welcome Keyboarding Skills Made Easy
- Lets Get Started!
- Level One of Keyboarding Skills
- Skills Required for Each Level of Keyboarding Workbook/PDF
- Level Two of Keyboarding Skills
- Level Two Keyboarding App
- Level Three of Keyboarding Skills
- Level Four of Keyboarding Skills
- Level Five of Keyboarding Skills
- Level Five Keyboarding App
- App Review for Keyboarding Skills
- You did it!
- You did it